IP Helpdesk Intellectual Property Webinars
RCTT invites all interested to participate in the webinar series on IP management, technology transfer, and Horizon 2020. The webinars are free and organized by the European IP Helpdesk agency, which provides support to SMEs in the protection of intellectual.
The following webinars will take place until December 2020:
- 4 November - Webinar: IP Management in H2020 - with a special focus on MSCA
- 5 November - IPR & Software
- 11 November - Effective IP and Outreach Strategies Help Increase the Impact of Research and Innovation
- 18 November - IP and Artificial Intelligence
- 19 November - Webinar on the New Copyright Directive
- 24 November - Impact and Innovation in Horizon 2020 – a Guide for Proposers
- 26 November - IP Management in ICT projects
- 2 December - Freedom to Operate
- 3 December - COVID-19 Special! Webinar: IP in Biotechnology
Registration will open three weeks before each webinar.
To register, please, fill in the registration form on the web page of a webinar.
2020 11 webinar IP Helpdesk