Webinar "Effective IP and Outreach Strategies Help Increase the Impact of Research and Innovation" (11.11.2020)
RCTT invites all interested to participate in the Webinar «Effective IP and Outreach Strategies Help Increase the Impact of Research and Innovation», organized by IP Helpdesk.
exploitation in maximising the impact of Horizon 2020 projects. It aims to clarify the terminology by illustrating the differences between the three concepts, and to point out the areas they have in common. Participants will also get an overview on key practical steps to take and consider when elaborating a sound outreach and exploitation strategy. In this regard, central aspects related to IP and innovation management will also be addressed, since they are significantly interwoven with the subject. However, please note that this webinar is complementary to other training sessions offered by the team that specifically address exploitation and IP management issues under Horizon 2020.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- Why should applicants/beneficiaries of Horizon 2020 projects care about communication, dissemination and exploitation?
- What are central definitions and concepts related to communication, dissemination and exploitation in Horizon 2020? What are the distinctions, and how do they relate?
- When do communication, dissemination and exploitation come into play?
- What role does IP and innovation management play in this context?
- What are the central IP aspects to be considered?
- What are the central steps in setting up a communication, dissemination and exploitation strategy?
- What are relevant and effective tools?
This webinar is free of charge.
Webinar will be held on November 11, 2020, at 10:30 (CEST) (12:30 Minsk time).
The webinar language is English.
To register, please, fill in the registration form.
2020 11 event webinar IP Helpdesk