Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of RCTT took part in the International Scientific and Educational Seminar for Science and Technology Brokers of Russia and China (Asia-Europe)
On November 24-25, 2022, the International Scientific and Educational Seminar for Science and Technology Brokers of Russia and China (Asia-Europe) was held online.
The seminar was attended by representatives of 140+ Chinese and 20+ Russian organizations.
Seminar initiator: Department of Science and Technology of Harbin (PRC).
- Center for Transformation and Achievement and Technology of Heilongjiang Province (PRC)
- Service Center of Harbin Technology Market (PRC)
- International Union of Instrument Makers and Specialists in Information and Communication Technologies (IUIMS ICT) (Russia).
Welcoming remarks at the seminar were made by:
- Mr. Gennady Popov, Vice-President, Chairman of the Executive Committee of IUIMS ICT;
- Mr. Guan Shaonan, Deputy Head of the Science and Technology Department of Harbin;
- Mr. Chang Guohui, Head of the Heilongjiang Provincial Achievement and Technology Transformation Center.
Within the framework of the seminar, two reports were presented to the audience:
- Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer, made a presentation on the topic "Transfer and Commercialization of Technologies Created at the Expense of Public Funds: Foreign and National Experience";
- Mr. Zang Yuming, Head of the Shanghai Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Center, made a presentation on topic "The Practice of Transferring and Transforming Technological Achievements".
The next online seminar for science and technology brokers of Russia and China will take place in the first quarter of 2023.
2022 11 China webinar RCTT