Webinar "Technology Transfer" (10.02.2021)
RCTT invites all interested to participate in the webinar "Technology Transfer". This webinar will make you familiar with key questions and aspects related to technology transfer.
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What is technology transfer and why is it important?
- What actors or institutions are providing assistance in technology transfer?
- How are technology screenings performed and why are they important?
- In what ways can I manage risk before and during the technology transfer process?
- How does technology licensing work and what types of licenses should I consider?
This webinar is a free of charge.
Webinar will be held on 10 February 2021 at 10:30-11:45 (CET) (12:30-13:45 Minsk time).
The webinar language is English.
Registration is open on the webpage of the webinar: https://www.iprhelpdesk.eu/event/webinar-technology-transfer-1.
02 2021 event IP Helpdesk webinar
RCTT was given the status of an Innovation Commercialization Centre of the Interstate Program for Innovative Cooperation of the CIS Member States for the period up to 2030