RCTT's experts took part in the Innovation @ Penn Virtual Pitch Event
On March 17, 2021, RCTT's experts took part in the Innovation @ Penn Virtual Pitch Event.
Startups who Pitched (with link directly to the start of their pitch):
- Neuralert (Pitch) Contact Eric Corkhill
- Katika (Pitch) Contact Jason Coles
- Quantitative Radiology Solutions – QRS (Pitch) Contact Joe Camaratta
- Ostiio (Pitch) Contact Jessica DesNoyer
- Cogwear (Pitch) Contact David Yonce
- Hydropore (Pitch) Contact Peter Lorenzi
- Instahub (Pitch) Contact Michael Wong
- Galileo (Pitch) Contact Abhijeet Pradhan
- Save the Date for PCI Ventures Annual Showcase!
April 22nd | 5:00pm
This virtual gathering will recognize and celebrate the accomplishments of PCI Ventures portfolio companies over the past year. PCIV is partnering with Venture Café to host the event in their virtual networking space, Remo. Guests will be able to network with featured companies from the PCI Ventures’ portfolio.
- University Startups: Tips from Early Stage Investors. Featuring Manny Stockman or Osage University Partners and Brett Topche of Red & Blue Ventures. May 19 at 12pm EDT. Register here.
2021 03 Penn pitch webinar