Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of RCTT took part as a speaker at the session "EXPORTING TECHNOLOGICAL SOVEREIGNTY: TRUST AND SUSTAINABILITY IN THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT" of the XXV St. Petersburg International Economic Forum
On June 16, 2022, Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of RCTT took part as a speaker at the session "EXPORTING TECHNOLOGICAL SOVEREIGNTY: TRUST AND SUSTAINABILITY IN THE CURRENT ENVIRONMENT" of the XXV St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.
In an era of multiple global challenges, the world needs coordinated security and sustainable development solutions. Export of technological sovereignty is one of the most popular channels of international cooperation and a way to test the most promising developments and innovations. The Eurasian Economic Union, Asian, African and Latin American countries are becoming promising markets for technological sovereignty exports for Russian companies. Against the background of cyber- and crypto-activity, information security acquires the status of the general trend of the digital economy, and together with high-tech logistics (digital platforms and corridors) is included on the list of the most urgent tasks of effective international partnership. How do our partners abroad see Russia's technological potential? What technologies and solutions can Russian companies offer? How to build effective cooperation with foreign countries?
Moderator - Andrey Bezrukov, President, Technological Sovereignty Exports Association; Professor, Department of Applied International Analysis, MGIMO University.
- Kirill Komarov, First Deputy General Director, Director of the Development and International Business Unit, ROSATOM State Atomic Energy Corporation
- Kirill Menshov, Senior Vice President for Information Technology, Rostelekom
- Kamran Mehdiyev, Managing Director, Profex Group
- Skannd Tyagi, Founder, Chief Executive Officer, Starshot Ventures
- Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director, Republican Center for Technology Transfer
- Vasiliy Shpak, Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
2022 06 SPIEF