The ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-science Facilities for 2024
The ANSO Visiting Fellowship on Mega-science Facilities for 2024 is open for applications now. The Fellowship welcomes applications from both early-career scientists and senior scientists who are willing to spend months working on site of the mega-science facilities in collaboration with Chinese researchers.
Monthly stipend and round-trip travel allowance will be covered by ANSO during the visit.
Currently, 9 mega-science facilities managed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) have joined this program. They are:
- FAST (Five-hundred-meter Aperture Spherical radio Telescope)
- LAMOST (Large Sky Area Multi-Object Fiber Spectroscopic Telescope)
- EAST (Experimental Advanced Superconducting Tokamak)
- SHMFF (Steady High Magnet Field Facility)
- CSNS (China Spallation Neutron Source)
- BSRF (Beijing Synchrotron Radiation Facility)
- HLS (Hefei Light Source)
- SSRF (Shanghai Photon Science Facility Cluster)
- MORV (Multi-purpose Oceanographic Research Vessel)
The deadline is 15th August 2023, 5pm GMT+8:00
2024 04 ANSO call China