The section "Consulting" on RCTT's Internet portal updated
"Technology Transfer Dictionary" contains a collection of terms related to commercialization and technology transfer in alphabetical order with explanations and interpretations.
The "Frequently Asked Questions" subsection contains answers to frequently asked questions related to commercialization and technology transfer, intellectual property protection in various countries and regions of the world, and is divided into subsections:
- General questions
- European Union
- Latin America
- South-East Asia.
In the subsection "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find, in particular, answers to questions such as:
- What kind of IP rights (intangible assets) exist in African countries?
- Do I need to register a patent in an African country?
- Do I need to register a trademark in an African country?
- Are there differences in IP protection in Europe vs Africa?
- Where can I find a certified IP lawyer in Africa?
- How can an industrial design be protected in an African country?
- How to check for registered trade marks in an African country?
2023 06 ASLC