The section "Consulting" on RCTT's Internet portal updated
"Technology Transfer Dictionary" contains a collection of terms related to commercialization and technology transfer in alphabetical order with explanations and interpretations.
The "Frequently Asked Questions" subsection contains answers to frequently asked questions related to commercialization and technology transfer, intellectual property protection in various countries and regions of the world, and is divided into subsections:
- "General questions"
- "European Union"
- "Latin America"
- "South-East Asia".
In the subsection "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find, in particular, answers to questions such as:
• Are trade secrets protected in India?
• Are utility models protected in India?
• Can I exhibit my product at an exhibition/trade fair in India before I file a patent application?
• Can I protect my software in India with a patent?
• Can I protect my product by industrial design in combination with other IP rights in India?
• Can I register my patent with Indian Customs?
2023 06 ASLC