The section "Consulting" on RCTT's Internet portal updated
"Technology Transfer Dictionary" contains a collection of terms related to commercialization and technology transfer in alphabetical order with explanations and interpretations.
The "Frequently Asked Questions" subsection contains answers to frequently asked questions related to commercialization and technology transfer, intellectual property protection in various countries and regions of the world, and is divided into subsections:
- "General questions"
- "European Union"
- "Latin America"
In the subsection "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find, in particular, answers to questions such as:
- Is Brazil part of the PCT, the International Patent Registration System?
- How long does it take to get a patent granted in Brazil?
- Is Brazil part of the Hague System, the International Design Filing System?
- Are unregistered designs protected in Brazil?
- Do I need to include a copyright sign (©) in Brazil in order to protect my work?
2023 09 ASLC