The section "Consulting" on RCTT's Internet portal updated
"Technology Transfer Dictionary" contains a collection of terms related to commercialization and technology transfer in alphabetical order with explanations and interpretations.
The "Frequently Asked Questions" subsection contains answers to frequently asked questions related to commercialization and technology transfer, intellectual property protection in various countries and regions of the world, and is divided into subsections:
- "General questions"
- "European Union"
- "Latin America"
In the subsection "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find, in particular, answers to questions such as:
- How long does patent protection last in Colombia?
- How long does it take to get a patent granted in Colombia?
- How long does utility model protection last in Colombia?
- How can I assess if a trade mark is available in Colombia?
- Is it possible to register a trade mark for different classes of products or services in Colombia?
- How much does it cost to apply for a trade mark in Colombia?
2023 10 ASLC