The section "Consulting" on RCTT's Internet portal updated
"Technology Transfer Dictionary" contains a collection of terms related to commercialization and technology transfer in alphabetical order with explanations and interpretations.
The "Frequently Asked Questions" subsection contains answers to frequently asked questions related to commercialization and technology transfer, intellectual property protection in various countries and regions of the world, and is divided into subsections:
- "General questions"
- "European Union"
- "Latin America"
In the subsection "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find, in particular, answers to questions such as:
- Which language can I use to register an Intellectual Property Right in Cuba?
- Which is the national office in charge of Intellectual Property Rights in Cuba?
- Do I need a representative for the management of my IPRs in Cuba?
- How can I assess if a trade mark is available in Cuba?
- How much does it cost to apply for a trade mark in Cuba?
2023 10 ASLC