Cluster 3 Horizon Europe. Civil Security for Society brokerage at SICUR 2022 (22-23.02.2022)
Republican Centre for Technology Transfer as a co-organizer invites to participate in the Cluster 3 Horizon Europe. Civil Security for Society brokerage at SICUR 2022.
Organizer of the event is the Fundación para el conocimiento Madri+d.
This Virtual Brokerage Event for those interested in participating in the Cluster 3: Civil Security for Society under Horizon Europe, offering to participants the opportunity to find possible partners, both for HE Calls for Proposals and for commercial/technological partnerships.
It has been organized in the framework of the International Fair of Security (SICUR), one of the most outstanding professional meeting points on European Security. This fair takes place every two years in Madrid, bringing together public and private security companies, associations, entrepreneurs and technology centers from around the world, providing a consolidated platform for the development of commercial and technological activities.
The main objective of this Brokerage in the framework of SICUR is to create a meeting forum for organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Security (including Security, Cybersecurity, Fire, Emergency Security and Workplace Safety). Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings.
This matchmaking event will be hybrid, there will be two different types of participation that will be selected when registering.
- On-site: participants will physically attend the event in Madrid and will have face to face meetings. On site participation is for free, as well as access to the Fair when participants register before 1st February. From 1st February onwards the participation fee for the Fair is 25 €.
- Remote: participants will attend to the meetings remotely.
For on-site participants, an Information Day will also be hosted in Spanish during the 22nd February (information available under the "Information Day" section).Main topics
- Fighting Crime and Terrorism
- Effective management of EU external borders
- Border Management
- Resilient Infrastructure
- Increased Cybersecurity
- Disaster-Resilient Society for Europe
- Strengthened Security Research and Innovation
- to get the latest information on Security related research findings
- to meet and share views with researchers and experts from your business field
- to present, discuss and develop new projects
- to initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations
- Start-up and Spin-off
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Companies
- Universities, Research Centres
- Other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
- Register and publish your collaboration objectives
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in.
- To participate in all bilateral meetings, you have to register at the right top of the web, using the "register" button.
- For the Information day, you have to register at CDTI web (this information is available under the "Information Day" section").
- All attendance will have to register at SICUR-IFEMA web for a free entrance. This registration is available here: Identificación de Usuarios (ifema.es)
- Registration will be open until 22 February 2022.
- IFEMA Feria de Madrid. Avd. Partenon 5. Recinto Ferial Juan Carlos I E-28042 Madrid
2022 02 EEN B2B event