NAS of Belarus took part in the industry meeting of the Skolkovo Foundation "INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION IN AGROTECHNOLOGY"
On January 27, 2023, the Skolkovo Foundation, with the support of Rosselkhozbank JSC, hosted an industry meeting on the development of cooperation in the international agricultural industry between representatives of the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus. The event was held in a hybrid offline format at the site of the Skolkovo Technopark with online participation of participants from the Republic of Belarus.
This meeting is a continuation of a series of events of the Skolkovo Foundation dedicated to international cooperation in the field of agricultural technologies. In November 2022, an industry meeting of representatives of the Russian Federation and the Federative Republic of Brazil was held, in December 2022, an industry meeting with representatives of the People's Republic of China.
The agenda of the meeting with representatives of the Republic of Belarus included:
- technological landscape, key technological trends in the development of agricultural technologies in the Republic of Belarus;
- practice of introducing innovative technologies in the Republic of Belarus, support programs and potential for technology exchange;
- opportunities for startup sotflending in the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus and technology transfer support programs;
- discussing partnership opportunities.
The meeting was attended by representatives of the Skolkovo Foundation, Rosselkhozbank JSC, the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Belarus, representatives of Belarusian science and technology parks, and Russian startups. The NAS of Belarus was represented at the event by the Scientific Secretary of the Department of Agrarian Sciences Dr. Yuri Konoshenko and the Director of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer, Head of the Innovation Commercialization Centre of the Interstate Program for Innovative Cooperation of the CIS Member States for the period up to 2030 Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy.
Key takeaways from the meeting:
- The services of the Skolkovo Foundation and JSC Rosselkhozbank can be used by a Belarusian organization only if it opens a legal entity on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- The start-ups of the Skolkovo Foundation reach self-sufficiency in the field of the agro industry for at least 5 years with the attraction of funding of at least 10 million US dollars.
The program of the event can be found here.
Video is available here.
2023 01 Sk ICC webinar meeting RCTT