The section "Consulting" on RCTT's Internet portal updated
"Technology Transfer Dictionary" contains a collection of terms related to commercialization and technology transfer in alphabetical order with explanations and interpretations.
The "Frequently Asked Questions" subsection contains answers to frequently asked questions related to commercialization and technology transfer, intellectual property protection in various countries and regions of the world, and is divided into subsections:
- "General questions"
- "European Union"
- "Latin America"
In the subsection "Frequently Asked Questions" you will find, in particular, answers to questions such as:
- How long does it take to get a patent granted in Cuba?
- How long does patent protection last in Cuba?
- Is Cuba part of the Hague System, the International Design Filing System?
- How long does utility model protection last in Cuba?
- Is Cuba part of the Madrid System, the International Trade mark Registration System?
2023 11 ASLC