Information resources and services of the RCTT were presented at the seminar "Scientific secretary in the management system of a research organization”
From 5 to 9 February 2024 in Minsk, at the Center for Additional Education of the University of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus training sessions on the educational program for advanced training “Scientific secretary in the management system of a research organization" were held.
The training sessions were attended by 17 listeners who represented 6 organizations of the NAS of Belarus, 7 R&D institutions, 1 higher educational institutions and 3 industrial enterprises.
As part of the educational program Dr. Alexander Uspenskiy, Director of the Republican Centre for Technology Transfer discussed the following questions with the audience:
• policy and legislation in the field of technology transfer: foreign and national experience;
• technology transfer networks and intellectual property auctions as tools for technology transfer and commercialization;
• information resources and services of the Republican Center for Technology Transfer;
• features of accounting of intangible assets;
• remuneration for the use of objects of intellectual property;
• insurance of objects of intellectual property;
• methods and features of commercialization of intellectual property;
• methods for assessing the cost of intellectual property.
The goals, programs and conditions of participation in the training courses of the Center for Additional Education of the University of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus can be found here (in Russian).
2024 02 IPNK RCTT training